I’m often caught thinking about certain people who are family members who are also “single and ready to mingle”
These certain people are male, at their “prime” and also have a list.
Yes, we all have lists. But are we so focused on this list that we walk straight past the girl who has the list but hides under a pretense?
I am sure we can all agree that there is no such thing as perfection. Definitely not absolute perfection. We are all human, and by definition we all have certain flaws and foibles. The question remains as to whether there is such a thing as relative perfection. I think that the answer to that is both yes and no."Perfect for me" would seem to imply that the other person would fulfill everything that I'm not; would compliment my shortcomings; be the night to my day, the cream in my coffee, the pea to my pod. Our similarities would mesh and our differences would fit like a hand in a glove to form a new whole. Separately we would be flawed individuals, but together we would be a perfect unit. This type of ideology is something that I heard and read when I was growing up, and you still hear this kind of thing all the time.
It also happens that I cry in romantic films often.
I’m going to be honest.
There are very few virgins left in the world today and those who are are in hiding at a secret virgin only camp somewhere in Dubai. I think that bothers me. Am i conservative? Yes... Am a prude? maybe? Maybe it bothers me because now I'm thinking about when I have a daughter or son. I would hate my daughter to be blind sighted and to give into temptation to some guy who takes her for a fool.
Guys have forgotten what a gentleman looks and acts like and sometimes I’m confused to why it’s an act and girls have forgotten modesty and much more.
I’m not one to really speak about being myself.
When I met mahan I was not me. I acted like a strong feisty women who was “older” and completely career driven and I thought that was a better me.
I’m not strong, I’m not feisty… I’m sensitive.
I think about everything I say to people what repercussions it may have.
I am career driven, but I’ve learnt I value family more.
I’m rambling. My main point is…. If we know there is no such thing as perfect.
Why are we never truly ourselves? But what if it took being someone else to get someones attention?
Lana, you owe me a email. Thanks. :)