Monday, February 26, 2007

a weekend of fun


Over the weekend, we had sarah joon, Kamran and mr evan drive all the way from austin and college station to temple and spend time with the bahai's in waco and surrounding areas.


We played pop cranium. venus vs mars.

It ended like all games end when played well.

Sarah and I stunned with our clairvoyant talents. its a Ziari thing.

I made carrot cake. it was moist. I just want that to be known.


We started with a potluck then broke it down with devotionals and then when all the much loved guests left.. we cranium'd it up. Sarah was challenged working with someone who wasn’t in touch with American history, Mahan couldn’t hum, kamran was frustrated that no one recognized his drawing abilities and evan was left to cleverly slow the opposing teams win by analyzing the points process.
fun. For a day I felt like a youth again. I think I get so busy with my married with children friends that i forget I'm 22. I may not look it due to my loss of the "lana jean" . but i am 22. Not that there is anything wrong with being young and married. respect.
In summary, it was fun.
I love having guests over so its fun when you do.
Mahan’s three-day weekend was awesome; we spent most of today sleeping till I realized HE had the three-day weekend. Not I.

With winter slowly passing, Texas is left with such beautiful weather.Makes you want to be in the city of sails
I hope I'm 22 more often.