Thursday, June 7, 2007

a healing letter

Its been a very "long" 4 days.
So much has happened and i still wish you never left.
I hope you know that you were so loved and wanted far before you were conceived.
Maybe that's why its been so hard. I never felt alone anymore. I thought i always had you.
No sickness, cramping or pregnancy symptom was ever worth complaining because i had you.
You were the reason for the most happiest days of my life. I sang, I danced and i dreamed...
I dreamed of you from a child to an adult.

I would talk to you and you would always be a great reason for me to get Mahan/Daddy to get me something. The words "Me and baby would really like a ............. right about now.." was hugely successful.
I can't stop thinking of you and what could have been.I feel cheated. I know there is a reason for everything that happens but i can't help but not be selfish and wish it didn't have to happen. Ever since the d&c I know you wont be coming back and it was far beyond my control. I couldn't save you. You left us long before we found out. Knowing that doesn't make it easier to heal. I want you to know I'll never forget you, even though you never saw this material world... you'll always be part of me and you're beautiful soul will soar.
My Beautiful sweet child, I miss you soooo much!
I guess God just loved you more.

With a million hugs and kisses,

Your mummy,