Pregnancy loss is experienced by 4 women every minute
Every 38 seconds a woman deals with a major complication
Today I went in for my 10th week check up and i found out I had a miscarriage.
I am sad but mostly i want to be out of lingo. You no longer have a valid pregnancy but you still have something inside you.I have had many friends go through the same thing. I guess you can't help but feel numb.
"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth". ~author unknown
You spend so much time pondering and in excitement that it kinda makes me think...
did i jinx it? I know if i let myself think that way the list could be endless.
I'm told it was genetic. The baby just stopped growing at 7 and a 1/2 weeks.
I truly can't complain. I have a friend that had 3 miscarriages... she has a baby now..but 3.
How sad she must have felt.
"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"
I still believe there is a reason for everything under the heaven and with that... i can never argue.