I'm currently suffering from morning sickness.yes. im pregnant. but you're reading this because you're in the selective group of loves. it comes on generally when your hormones get high enough. morning sickness, for me.. is generally never in the morning. its actually not in the afternoons nor the evenings. its allllllll daaaaay and night long.
it consists of feeling like you're going to throw up & you do.
it consists of forgetting your human and feeling like you have the senses of a dog on a mission to smell everything and everyone.
lets not forget the sore boobs that hurt everytime they even feel breeze, mild acne making me feel like im 16 again and the urgency to pee like menopause has struck early and i have no control of you know where.I do feel old. I feel like taking 4 naps a day, which also involves....sleeping at 6pm, which in turn [ one would think ] doesn't provide me enough beauty sleep to fix my acne either. short straw, i KNOW
My diet right now consists of plain crackers and ginger ale.
everything else smells like it just came out of the trash and has been breeding bacteria for the last 42 hours.
I am complaining. am I not?
yes. but amongst it all I'm happy. I remind myself of my symptoms.
They say, the sicker you are.. the healthier the baby.
It wasn't that long ago, so its not hard to recall...
but i was never THIS sick.
The morning sickness, the acne and the thought that i could pee my pants soon if i don't take the opportunity to use the bathroom now ...brings me joy.
joy in the fact, that there are changes.
I'm happy because i know, at the end... this. all of this complaining. will be nothing compared to how happy I will be.
That finally. all the acne, all the crackers, all of that.. brought me here.
Now that. is the longests. bestest. straw of them all.