Its been such a long road... i feel soooooooo old. Only because i can't believe how time is passing by... the little kid that was in diapers isn't in diapers any longer and i cant help but think where has the time gone. I'm starting to think like my mother and this is a development that once would have scared me.
2008... a year i doubt I'll forget. As I look back i BARELY recognise the person i was.In some way, I feel very sorry for her... i had my stages.. but throughout i had this desperate need to please. I had this deep need to please my parents, to be someone i really wasn't.I think i had this void... and its hard to point out what it was that the last 3 years has filled. Maybe because of 'pleaser' mentatlity... very few knew me at all. My stupid attempted to rebel [ twice in my single days] always backfired.I can believe how stupid some decisions were.. its funny because i can still watch the same drama in other peoples lives...I don't know how i got from 'her' to 'me'. I think it had part to do with having someone loving you for your weaknesses which you always thought had to be portrayed differently.
I'm looking forward to popping out the baby without too much blood, sweat & tears [ literally ]. I'm looking forward to her growing up to be strong and happy.
Its hard to imagine my life happier than what it is now.... besides all my pregnancy symptom bitching. I'm very happy.2008 couldn't be any better :)
I couldn't be more in love with my husband, more happy to be a mother and more lucky to have you in my life :)