Tuesday, December 2, 2008



"Hi my name is Alana Leily Ostadian
You haven't heard much about me once i made my grand entrance into this bizarre place you big people call 'the real world'. My mommy has been busy keeping me happy and in a fresh diaper, making homemade baby food, feeding me boob... pumping the remaining milk, storing it, freezing it... and making sure every day is more fun than the day before. Toys are so overrated. I prefer human interaction. When my mommy is free... she's normally sleeping,surfing the web, cooking & baking something for my daddy so he doesn't fade away from lack of sugar/desserts he's grown accustomed too.If you cant reach her on her cell, you can reach her on facebook where she's uploading my photos.In 7 months.. I've accomplished so much more than some people do in 70 years.... I've been to 3 weddings, I been on 3 domestic flights and 2 international flights where i had those flight attendants going gugugaga over my adorableness and amazing behaviour [ all i really had to do was sleep and bat a few smiles in their direction.suckas ] . I learnt how my voice is a powerful tool. I try and not scream or cry unless its completely necessary to cause a scene. I have many aunts and uncles who i look nothing alike but still they spoil me.I love visitors.I'm a snuggler and a sleeper. I'm always on the go... mommy and i go to plenty of playdates and we enjoy shopping. I love bright lights stores have and all the attention i get from other women shopping.I have to get my 10-12 sleep at night. why waste my time waking up for feedings when i can just pig out in the morning? I have my 4 grandparents in complete infatuation. I hope to milk that relationship for the rest of my life... especially when i see my parents are being text-book strict.You'd be proud to know i already have my grandparents doing things they wouldn't do for their own children.... they fight over who's going to change my diaper... even the ones with fairly large smelly presents ;).
I can sit, roll and scoot backwards. still working on the forward thing.. I have a man in my life.. he's my dad.bibi
he's always kissing me... haven't had the chance/words to tell him.. that when he doesn't shave the kisses are irritating on my skin. he's always playing and doing crazy dance moves.I love to watch him.When i grow up i want to be just like him when i grow up.He's a complex, loving and intelligent man and that's why i love him. I hope you and I can meet soon.. Thanks for being patient with my mom.. I figured out how to work the tivo machine and the baby channel has a few things that aren't too shabby. we can watch them together some time :)
till we meet

kisses hugs and drool.
AO. "