Friday, January 2, 2009

Things you may not know about me

1. I am a germ freak, i get so nervous when i hear people coughing especially when they don't cover their mouths. I disinfect everything and carry sanitizing spray and lotion with me at all times. From this i suffer from ridiculously dry hands.

2. I would rather have a shopping spree at the grocery store than a clothing store. I enjoy every part of cooking.. buying beautiful produce is more exciting to me.

3. I blast on the music and dance when no ones home

4. Health ...Tomatoes give me leg cramps, i have really poor eye sight and I'm a A+ BLOOD TYPE

5.I've never broken a single bone in my body, i enjoy watching the needle go in when i get injections and I have weak wrists

6. I rather write to you or drive to you over calling you on the phone.

7. I'm not an only child but i always felt like one. My brothers were + 16 years older

8. My favorite time is right before i sleep when mahan and I talk

9.
Im thinking of trading in my agreement with mahan about my 5 year anniversary ring to get one of these. With their price tag... you'll understand why.

10. my only fear is are not be around to protect and guide alana from all the worlds evils.