Monday, January 18, 2010

nearly 2 but it feels like she is 20

There are so many moments when I melt to mush by the little things Alana does.


When she tilts her head on mine..

Gives me kisses

Asks for hugs.

I love just laying on the couch and watching yabba gabba.

is it just a mom think to look at your kids baby photos while they are sleeping?

Every stage in a childs development is pretty special but lately with her being so interactive and vocal.. I feel like she is no longer a baby. i could just be saying that because i put a bag full of clothes away in storage that no longer fit her. please note i do this every 3 months. she is growing so fast.... i now have this  little person who tells me exactly what she wants to eat in the morning, where she wants to go and what she wants to wear [ 99% its ;jeeeeeeans'  and a select few jackets]


She has just started saying 3 or 4 word sentences. Not grammatically correct but I get the drift
“Shab shood hameeh lala” Night time everyone sleeping

“Beroon sard shood kohla.” Outside is cold hat. Referring to the hat she should wear outside

she is very so sweet and funny. when im running slow and she has ran past me and waits for me to lock out front door... you hear a screaming 19 month old say "mommmy chop chop"

Last week Alana was sitting in the living room and I left to go shower and when I returned she said excitedly “ momon peydayshood” = moms been found. As if I got lost or something.