
Movie Sweethome Alabama sums it up perfectly when
Reese is asked " Why do you want to marry me?" and she responds " So I can kiss you whenever I want".
That's gotta be one of the most awesome aspects of marriage. The endless companionship, laughter and ability to kiss'em whenever you want!
I may have married young. But I was VERY lucky to marry right.
I've learnt a lot in my close to 2 years of being hitched.
1. share everything
2. talking things through without Drama actually works. who would have thought? I was never one for drama. but i was always one to keep everything in. which can be just as deadly. so maybe my way wasn't always the high way?
Reese is asked " Why do you want to marry me?" and she responds " So I can kiss you whenever I want".
That's gotta be one of the most awesome aspects of marriage. The endless companionship, laughter and ability to kiss'em whenever you want!
I may have married young. But I was VERY lucky to marry right.
I've learnt a lot in my close to 2 years of being hitched.
1. share everything
2. talking things through without Drama actually works. who would have thought? I was never one for drama. but i was always one to keep everything in. which can be just as deadly. so maybe my way wasn't always the high way?
4. Everyone needs to feel appreciated, complimented and given 'baby love'. never criticize.never demand. always suggest.
5. Money. just hope one of you makes enough of it. or you're spending habits are the same.
6. it helps when you share a common understanding of the place family and religion has in both 7. know each others expectations.
5. Money. just hope one of you makes enough of it. or you're spending habits are the same.
6. it helps when you share a common understanding of the place family and religion has in both 7. know each others expectations.
the list goes on. But I gave you 7 to start you off :)