Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Do you sell those in a size "fat" ?

I have packed on at least 15 extra pounds over the last two and a half years. I blame it on mahan. But really.... its all my own doing. I cook far too much.. and i have my portions ALL wrong. i already know my problem!!

Until last month, I owned 5 pairs of jeans. The last time I bought jeans was at least 1 year ago - I hate shopping for jeans, I love wearing jeans.

Why would someone who hates shopping for jeans do just that??

It occurred to me that I've been wearing a lot of flow-y dresses, maternity-looking shirts and leggings lately ... I finally connected the dots. I need to stop eating! No - that's just crazy talk! The real epiphany? I needed jeans!

Anyway - I was cranky the rest of the day. then i got mad [ well inside mad at every skinny person i saw ] I was mad at myself for going up TWO clothing sizes, and furious that the little spare cash I have went to buying fat jeans, instead of, say - cute jeans that I feel sexy in.

this stink.